Friday, January 8, 2010

Update!


Hey!

I forget to tell you what to expect later on today (you know... so you'll come back? lol) But yeah, when I get home I'm going to post my impressions of Playstation Home's SodiumOne, as well as my review of Demon's Souls and Darksiders. Also, if I get time, I'll post my opinion on the future of gaming (i.e, the 3D and motion technology that are currently being sought out by the big 3.)

I should probably tell you all this now, I'm a PS3/Wii owner only at the moment, so I won't be able to do 360 reviews, but that doesn't mean I won't post my opinion about news for it and what not. Sorry about that!

Also, on a quick, random tangent of a note - does anyone have any flipping idea when/where I will be able to get the new Super Mario Bros game? I played it at the kiosk at EB Games, and it's amazing... But they're always sold out. Seriously, I feel like I need to camp outside or something just to get my hands on it. Anyone that remembers the 8-bit to 16-bit days of Mario, you know this game is calling your name.

With that said, I've gotta run - thanks for reading!
- Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment